11/23/2009

23 Nov 2009

ACC lecture was at 9am!
for the only day that i no need to go
sch that early!
but reached sch heard that Andrew and Chardo
was there at 8am!
Wow~~~
This is the Symptom of Getting older! =X
opps.. Shh... Later they kill me >.>!!

FOM lecture is as usual~~
borinG and sleepY!~~ dots..
Chardo is so damn joker!
keep usinG his small little cute eyes
to look at me and then smilE!
which makes me unable to control my
emotions and then LAUGH!! LOLS!
then durinG FOM tutorial
he was try to seduce me! lalala
still got Belly Dance sio!! So poweR~~
hahahahahah =D

DBMS Lesson was extended as usual!
cuz friday is public holiday~~ Lols.
So borinG sia..
Until now i still dun really sure abt
DBMS~~ How sia..
haiz.. Y.Y
Suddenly feel that im so damn busy lor..
So many things to do!! ARhx!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed