12/07/2009

7 Dec 2009

went to do Visa this morninG.
Then while waiting for the Embassey to open
i realised that i forgot to brinG my passport!!!
then rush back to get my passport.
while reachinG home,
zh called me and told me that
today The embassey is not openinG!!!
HOLY SHIT!! #$^%&&*^(&*&^%$
Heng i didnt take a cab down!
what a waste of money sia... Lols.

Java exam from 330pm to 530pm!
should keep my comments for it~ ~
So freakinG easy = =!!
most of the ppl came out and said
full marks liao larhx.!
damn that stupid DBMS!!!!
@#$%&*)(_)

went back home to slp from 6pm + till 930pm~
then just for this 3 hours+!
i woke up 3 times!!
damn larhx!
all call me tonight for nth. Zzzzz
what day cant call just today.
Im WorkinG night shift today leh!
zzzzzzzzzz
then tmr morninG goinG to
do Visa again early in the morninG!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed