3/22/2009

20 March 2009

A psychiatrist said to his patient, "Mr. Patient, I understand that you have a problem. Your problem is that you always contradict whatever other people say or do, right?" And Mr. Patient said, "No, that's not right." So the psychiatrist said,"OK! Then I must be mistaken, eh?" And the patient replied,"No! No! You're not!" And the psychiatrist said, "Oh, oh, oh,I got it. I got it. You're contradicting everything I say." And the patient said, "No, you're being ridiculous! You're crazy!"So the psychiatrist said, "I see, I see. Then you're perfectly sane, right? You're not crazy, right?" And the patient said, "No. No. I'm crazy as a loon." Then the psychiatrist said, "Oh, yeah, now we're making some progress here!"

一位精神科医生问病人:「先生,我知道你有个毛病,就是不论别人说什么或做什么,你都一概否定,对吗?」病人回答:「不对,不对。」医生说:「好,那一定是我弄错了,是吗?」病人回答:「不,不,你没有错!」医生又说:「噢,我明白了,你就是一直否定我所说的话。」病人说:「不对,你这个人真可笑!你疯了!」医生就说:「我懂了,你神智完全正常,没有疯,对吗?」病人回答:「不对,不对,我是神智不清的疯子。」这时医生说:「很好,我们现在总算有点进展了!」

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed