3/25/2009

24 March 2009

Early in the morning woke up to help someone to shift a Bed!
The place is so Far Away From my Home!!!
I carried the Bed till hands Shaking!! Shake it Shake it!!

=.='' Then afternoon i went to Sim Lim Square to get my
Router for my internet. & i tried to find Ink for my Printer.
Unfortunally i cant find at all... PG37Blk for Cannon de!! Dun have sia... Y.Y
But the most Stupd Damn thing is that fourth floor there is one stupid uncle!
I just asked him one Question then he scold me Idiot!
Wakao... I curse that he will have not business at all!! Damn it sia..
where Got ppl doing business like this de..
Shit him!

Then at night i tired to set up my Router!
But my computer can connect to it while another one is not able to..
What the.... BTH!! Hot!! Zzzz...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed